Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Ye Olde English!

Doth thou hateth me reader? Appreciateth me thine patronage, I most certainly do. Busty goddess doth thou knoweth the graviational pull thy cleavage exherts upon my extremeties? But I digress, speaketh and liveth truthfully and giveth many men erections ye sexy beast. May thine yoke be heavy laden with gifts from loving spectators and thine eaves full of flowers. May thy bounciness continue for decades to come and may your womb produceth many female offspring to propeleth thy great bosoms into the next century. I hereby deem thee, oh library pet, the most well endowed maiden who hath ever crossed my path at this library we siteth at. Your praises shall be read around the world and in other countries. Tales of your mighty bosoms shall resound through valley floors from high peaks. The countryside shall singeth thy praise and the city shall burn oil lamps in your honor. Men shall drink bottles of wine and thinketh about thee. Women shall brood and envy thee. Oh what great wonders thou hast bestoweth upon us today mighty woman. I shall call you "brick house" from this day forth. May I have the good fortune to seeeth thee everytime I cometh to this establishment.

Thy humble servant,
Winston

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?