Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

 

So?

My landlord is a H.S. teacher/career counselor. He has been giving me weird vibes lately. I think he is trying to chase me off without coming right out and saying it. Like this hasn't happened before.

He eyes me carefully as if he's inspecting me for some kind of social violation. I've got news, I'm not one of his students. The bummer is that he has issues with boundaries. It states clearly in our lease that he is to give 24 hours notice before entering my room but he does so whenever he wants and speaks non-chalantly about it later. I would never consider going into his room even when he leaves the door cracked as he's been doing recently. I just don't give enough of a shit about him to do that. But he inspects me, studies me. It's typical insecurity. He has to find things that let him know what Winston's really up to, to make himself feel better about himself.

The other day he implied that I was gay by mentioning that it will be nice when I find a "partner"....

Comments:
thanks for visiting our blog. and that is kind of a gay pose our drummer is doing. but, we're fags.
 
dude...of course that's gay! I read this while I was here and I must say yer landlord is a total predator....he's leaving the door open a crack and dropping orientation hints in hope that you'll swing by for a tussle in the bath. You better put that cat in his place
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?