Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

 

Memorial Day snooooze

I don't know what Memorial Day memorializes, never have, never will. Probably some kinda Pearl Harbor thing would be my best guess. I could look it up on the net and find out but why go to all that trouble since I don't really care?

I slept until 12:30 today, WOW! I awoke to my african roomie cooking chicken downstairs. I rolled out of bed and did my 40 sit-ups, listened to the radio and finally took a shower.

I expected the library to be packed but it is surprisingly empty, thank god.

I only have a month and a couple days left before I get out of rehab. I'm moving into a house in the city on the 1st of June. I may be starting an office gig June 4th but I don't know yet.

So many exciting changes are just around the corner. Hopefully all of them will be for the better.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?