Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

Bald Eagle shit

The other day as I was reading this lame ass book in my room, I happened to look out my window and I saw a bald eagle landing on the tippy top of an evergreen somewhere across the street. There's a group of about 5 or 6 of these very tall and I presume old evergreens across the way. Anyways, the bald eagle clung tightly to the uppermost extension of this marvelous tree, using its tail feathers to help keep its balance. Suddenly it seemed to flex all of its muscles and move its wings in a little squeezing type motion and expelled the biggest, whitest squirt of bird shit I have ever witnessed in my entire life. Who knew bald eagles had white shit? Not me. Who knew bald eagles shit in massive expulsions? Not me. Not me until the other day. And then guess what happened. A raven who must not've liked the bald eagle perching there or perhaps a raven who took offense at the large bowel movement the eagle had just indulged in started dive-bombing the bald eagel over and over again. The raven made contact with the bald eagle's back at least twice, ruffling its feathers and possibly doing immeasurable and irreparable harm to the bald eagle's feathers which are, by the way, protected by federal law. So after a few minutes of dive-bombing this poor bald eagle who was just minding his own business and taking a shit the raven got a little tired and landed on a nearby tree. But after a short breather the raven started dive-bombing the bald eagle again! This time the raven got its way and the eagle finally took off. The raven gave chase and I watched them fly away together, the raven hot on the bald eagle's heels.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?