Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Tinkling Hench-men

I awoke to the sudden and blaring reality that my life was in danger. To have endangered myself in this manner is absolute and undeniable stupidity. The vocation and trade school of her pupils called out to me with words of forlorn danger. I wanted to go back to sleep but the sound of the school bells kept ringing in my head. I looked at the floor hoping to see some sign of life but all I saw were my remote controls and white carpet. "Damn!" I said to myself. "How can this be happening?!" My dog was now but a distant, happy memory.

And then it hit me, I was forgetting that one lesson I'd learned so long ago. And believe you me it came at a price. I remembered that all is nothing. That solitude may be bliss not misery. That we are all just dust in the wind as Joan Baez so lovingly taught us. So don't care about things like you do you worry wart! In attaining this enlightened and zen like state it also dawned on me that one must find things in their life that make it worth while but in so doing you may lose the meaning and insight of your enlightened state.

So it's a fine line we must walk. Between worry and carelessness. Between loathing and love.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?