Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Monday, April 02, 2007

 

Take Me!

Take me as I am!

Here are some poems I've written recently via text message which accounts for their length. Enjoy!

Some inherit love and some inherit hate. Living in a world where everyone wants to dominate. My grandfather's sins passed down onto me. But I just wanna be free!

My cat snow has cancer in its belly. When it takes a shit it's really smelly. I pray to god and cry all day "please don't take my cat away" If you don't I'll pay & pay

With such a small dick what good is he? All he can do is go pee. When it comes to satisfaction and it's up to me I take 2 dicks or 3 and that makes me happy!!!!!

The prodigal son meant nothing to some. He lay awake and knew he was dumb. To fill her with cum he became a bum. Trash on the street just for some meat.

Easter fools and april bunnies sit by pools and ask for money. Piggy bank squeals "no more honey!" Fuck u pig, it's warm and sunny.

Pervert weirdo, bed of shame. Turned him off before he came. The voices he heard inside his head told him he would soon be dead. Rockstar whore I want more.more

Asians never think I'm good enough. Why is that, becuz I puff? Copious amounts of my friend mary. I'll burn in hell because I'm very dedicated 2 the cause.Let's pause



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?