Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Monday, April 09, 2007

 

Fuck them Jaguar drivin' hos!

Wow! Bitches in jags are bitches fo sho! Damn! I was driving here and this old white broad in a new jag totally whips out in front of me from a side street on the opposite side of the road; plenty of visibility! Totally did it on purpose. Damn! I flipped her off and got in front of her and slowed way down. She finally passed me and when she did I yelled out my window "FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!" at the top of my lungs. She flipped me off in exchange.

Nice one grandma!!!

In other news, I wrote one the most prolific text poems of all times a few days ago, here it is (keep in mind I'm sending these things to a working girl...): If I'm just your fan and barely a man then why do I stand and stare at the sand? Your footprints and mine washed away by time. Just a memory of when you were mine.

So I told her goodbye shortly after sending the previous poem. Her silence hurts my feelings and so I had to let her go. Not to mention she was a hustin' ho who got the better of me more than once. Guess what, she drove the exact same Jaguar as the old lady I just almost ran into. Whew! What a coi-ki-dink, que no???

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?