Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Monday, March 19, 2007

 

You're Weak

Your threats are weak and your wine is even weaker. Grow some melons and sell them at the co-op you ape. Make milk from chalk and screw lightbulbs for a living. "Take the bull by the horns," I told her. A week later, she was gone. Putrid filth is what they expel, putrid filth and rotting death. I am neither a critic nor a thief these days. Your blades of grass become you.

Once I took a nap in a cemetary without taking notice of the name on the stone where I rested my head. Once up, I realized I'd been sleeping on top of Mr. Doolittle; that was really his name! I couldn't believe it! Perhaps there is a god................

Up with the sun and down with the out. Leftover spoils of war rot in the trashcan milking poor mothers' of their dairy bones.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?