Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Monday, March 05, 2007

 

What misery

There's this guy who is always here at the library where I post from. He's a bonnified germ-a-phobe. He looks part asian for whatever that's worth. He uses tissue to touch everything including the mouse which I'd never noticed before today. You see, he's sitting beside me. He wears a hat like an african but it's old and worn. It looks more like fabric I've seen woven from Guatemala but who knows? It's your standard sphere without brim. He tucks his sweatpants into his socks and stands pensively. Today he is busy printing out information I see. Good for him; he doesn't use a tissue to retrieve the paper from the tray.

In other news, I am moving soon; starting over but not really. I'll be very close to downtown which is what I've wanted. Until now I've been in suburbia though my new abode reminds me more of an Aspen resort than a city flat. It's on the side of a steep, tall hill and the deck looks out over a great expanse of space and area. Sadly, it doesn't face downtown itself as I am relatively sure other ones do though it is still a great view.

I have three windows in my new room as opposed to the one I have now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?