Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 

Treatment Dreams

I've smoked, I've smoked and it was just last night! Just part of one bowl, it couldn't be helped!!! Today I must pass your test and I won't. We talk at a coffee table outside a building like this library as he smokes his cigarette. I go back inside and toss the blanket that was draped on my shoulders onto the floor out of spite. I encounter Nicole at the reception desk and have a serious attitude to match her own.

My other dream was a little shorter, not that the last one was long. I had a couple beers at my favorite bar and that too is against the rules so I woke up feeling like I was in trouble but fortunately, it was just a dream.

In other news, I got my $60 back from her highness. She looked pretty darn good for an old mexican broad, I'd fuck her. She's petite and makes lots of eye contact.

After I left her realm I went to a chain-Italian restaurant and was waited on by a Mongolian goddess named Tonya. She was gorgeous. I woke up this morning wondering how I could justify having left her such a big tip. But that's what I do with my money! I give it to beautiful women! It cannot be helped. Oh well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?