Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 

Thieves and Rivals

Someone in New York, New York finds my blog interesting. They spent 22 hours and 39 minutes reading my rants. I wonder if they are a plagiarist. Wouldn't it be an aweful kick in the pants to find your life story in hardback at the bookstore? That would be tragic. But maybe it would be cool. Afterall, who knows if I could ever get published on my own accord and though I would be ripped off from the royalties, at least my words would make it further out there into the cosmos which is a flattering thought to die with. And hell, fame corrupts and ruins lives all the time. Not to say that I don't think I could handle it, I could!

In other news, I received a call this morning from her highness telling me she owes me $60! "Yay!" I exclaimed. "Wooo-hooo!" I even shouted not once but twice. I appreciate her honesty. What puzzles me is what brought her attention to the oversight/mistake. Was there an audit? Or perhaps her majesty has decided, in conjunction with my treatment program, to set me free which would result in my not having to sit and stare at my finger-nails for the next 5 months. But by posting this, I have seriously jinxed the liklihood of this happening. Oh well. To be honest, I feel better; I might even start exercising *egad*...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?