Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Friday, March 30, 2007

 

Peace & Love

Just in time for Spring, I've made peace with my African roomie.

My mom came and visited me for a day. It was nice. She left this morning.

Winds of change. Dust in the wind. Take me to the four corners of the earth and let me stand and gaze in amazement at the valleys and peaks. The highs and the lows. Forthcoming madness shall most likely ensue. Only the devil wags his tail in delight.

War lords and individualists mingle casually in blood born streets giving capitalists cause to jump with glee while staining my nation's flag on thorns and rocks and sticks.

Little do you know that the craziest is yet to come!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?