Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Monday, March 26, 2007

 

Mystery reader, who art thou?

Accessing my site from an unnamed government building, the cracking sleuth reads carefully my words. He or she enters into a permanent record my points and issues. All for what the writer inquires? Who punches your time card mystery reader? Is this worth your trouble?

Without leaving a cent of info other than your visit, my friend, statcounter, has alerted me to your almost daily presence. Very sophisticated you must be to enter my site and be counted but nothing more. Perhaps you are statcounter yourself! But I doubt it.

In other news, the weather is getting better. My job prospects are shitty. Sobriety is pleasantly uplifting. I haven't gone without drinking and smoking for years. Total abstinence is a trip. Drinking used to replace smoking. Smoking used to replace drinking. Sometimes they ran right along side one another. But for the first time, neither can replace the other.

I laugh more. I cry more. I feel I am able to speak and articulate my feelings better. My deterent to relapsing is not only my favorable personality changes but also my unwillingness to submit to those people I used to hang out with. I didn't really like them, and vice-versa.

So a life of sobriety after all these years? I don't know. But this is certainly shaping up to be a positive experience!

Comments:
Good words.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?