Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

My Audience

I had a blog on myspace before I erased it. It became a conversation with myself and my silent readers about who on earth all these people were reading my posts. Unfortunately, myspace doesn't allow you to add statcounter to your HTML code and thereby find out who the hell or at least where the hell people are accessing your site from. I'm afraid this site, newly renamed "Screw You" is going to turn into what my last one did.

Since statcounter is unable to tell me who visited my site yesterday with any specific info at all, of any sort - only tells me someone looked at it from the same computer as they did the day before and even that is only evident in the bar graph that greets me; and that is all - I wonder what the hell or who the hell this is!

I speak harshly of this and warn of that but to think that some sleuthing force is fumbling through my pages on an almost daily basis is discouraging. I am a tax payer and feel silly for writing things that a government analyst would find intriguing. This site has existed for a couple of years; it says a lot about me; a lot that I wouldn't normally share with anyone! That is why this blog exists. To enlighten strangers to my struggles, fears, and epiphanies. Little more.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?