Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

 

Little Niggers just like me

I'm at the library again. Sitting next to, not the first but the second, little nigger of the day. With their peach fuzz mustaches and their hats turned backwards, these 13 year old kids sickeningly remind me of myself. What putrid filth their lungs must expel. These are not the cute 8 year old types, these are the 13 year olds goddamn-it! Looking at pictures of myself from this time in my life is incredibly embarrasing. But it was either that or wear turtlenecks and part my hair in the middle like mommy wanted.

Don't get me wrong, mommy was an understanding woman who let me express myself in many surprising and inventive ways but at that age there was little to choose from as far as 'styles' went. Bugle Boy shirts were a short lived solution as I recall. Then, years later, the so called 'Hennley' or Fat Tony type of shirts which still dog my laundry to this day.

Walking around naked is an insane option since I am a shrinkage type of dude. Which brings me to a question I know will go unanswered since nobody reads this thing: Is not wearing underwear disgusting? If so, why?

I haven't worn underwear in years. I never have shit in my crack because I wipe well. Every once in awhile my dick will let one last drop of piss go after I've already zipped up and left but who's to say that wasn't there from me washing my hands?!?! I shower daily. I do not exercise and therefore do not sweat. I do my laundry rather frequently. So what's the big deal? I don't like that extra layer between myself and the world; I think it is unnecessary when given my cleanliness.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?