Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Kiss my asssss

This fuckin' old crabby bitch in here with her new born baby talkin on the cell phone throwin magazines around her keyboard talking about getting her work done; bitch please. You had that kid to give yourself special license to do what you're doing: acting like a self-important bitch. I fuckin' told her there's a rule against using cell phones in the library to which she was all like oh I'm sorry to have disturbed you in this sarcastic tone as if what I'm doing isn't as important as what she's doing.

Which brings me to my next point which is that people with children have a serious god complex! BEWARE!!! My mom told me herself that her faith in god almighty was greatly intensified the day she had me. Ah, the miracle of life. Most anyone can do it... And that's why I don't think much of people who have. They think that just because they've created life they now have some glaring insight into others' lives which gives them license to gossip and judge and boss other people around. It's all a crock of shit!

May that be today's lesson: It's all a crock of shit!

Don't forget...........

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?