Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Monday, March 12, 2007

 

Job Interview today

I just went to a job interview. I was interviewed by the most beautiful Filipina woman I have ever seen. And this is peculiar because my current love interest is a Filipina clown with boobs the size of grapefruits. After returning from Korea, I had a very negative opinion of Asians in general (see prior posts from a year or two ago), especially women. But with the help of Little L., I have overcome my hatred and actually become quite fond of Asian women, specifically Filipinas. Filipinas are great because they combine the beauty of Asian women with busty, short bodies. They've got curves baby, beautiful curves and with an Asian face to match! My god!! I believe I have caught the Filipina strain of 'Yellow Fever'.

I took my clown to a sauna once and a mixed breed guy came in as we were waiting for our sauna room to be cleaned and sanitized. I believe he is what our son would look like if we had one. He had tattooed both his arms giving him sleeves. I wonder if L. thought the same thing.

If it weren't for L., I wouldn't be the person I have become today. I might still hate those with slanty eyes. Thankfully, I no longer do. :)

Comments:
Our North American eyes must naturally seek out a little more meat. I myself am fond of chubby chinese people.
 
You are my first comment in years. Thank you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?