Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

In reality

I knew it was happening but there was little I could do about it. I tried to understand but the feeling came and went. Up in the air like the smoke she expelled from her mouth. Back in the crack and the roots went cold and dead. A big bottle of Weed-B-Gone is what this was. Only a dandelion would comprehend this post.

All sunlight faltered and the great spirit looked the other way. Well, that's a lie. The great spirit is at my beckon call. Why did I lie then you may ask. Well, unfortunately, I'm just rambling unholy gibberish as I warned you I would several posts ago. Nearly everyone in school knew what was going on but there was nothing anyone could do about it. The days turned into weeks, the weeks into months, and before I knew it 2 years had passed. The only thing that had changed was the weather; that and my beer belly had grown a little.

Every day I'd do my part. Imparting wisdom and making smoke rings in the wind. Out of the clear blue sky came a bird chirping nonsense. I felt vulnerable and looked to see if I had any bread or crackers in my car. Sure enough I found some food and offered it lovingly. The bird nonchalantly picked at it and flew away.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?