Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Go ahead, think the worst

This shit is neurotic! I open my eyes and see and hear the devil insulting me. Saying the worst. Uttering insults. I guess it's always been this way. The faces and names change but I guess things remain the same. Whether slanty asian eyes or piercing german one's it seems that there's always someone with a superiority complex waiting to take you for a ride. Fuck Germans and fuck Koreans. They suck.

What else do I have to say today? I went and saw Borat last nite and enjoyed it thoroughly. What a hoot! I found everyone funny: Borat, his country, the USA, everything. It was uproarious! I lol many times. The picture below is like a snapshot from my past. This movie touched me in so many ways. What a great, great film!







Also, a word of warning. I have now known and lived with quite a few native Africans and something has revealed itself that is present in all of them. They always ask me for money! And when I refuse they find ways to punish me. Africans expect me to just give them money after they tell me their sob story. Fuck that! I give my money to women with big hooters; that's it. So next time an African befriends you with his seeming kindness and soft spoken manner, don't forget that he is going to ask you for money and your answer will determine the course your friendship takes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?