Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

 

Butchers

A gang of white boys and some honey on her leg. A letter written in the back room sent to a prisoner. Fried chicken and booze for all but one. An empty hug. A silent Sunday. A haunting forlorn goodbye.

Chapter after chapter are all coming to an end in quick succession. All aspects of my life are not changing but ending. What damning force of synchronicity is it?

A clown with dozens of cars. A supervisor with a stack of resumes. A Yankee with more friends than myself. A landlord with too much on his plate. A drug test that came back false-positive. A mom and dad who have been incommunicado for the last 2 weeks.

I must get this job. I must, I must, I must!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?