Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

Bitch free and Lovin' it!

I was about to move into this place but I would've had a real bitch to deal with. As it is now, I live with 3 other dudes. Only one of them do I really feel any kindredness with but there is no drama. The house is really nice but it's in suburbia and far away from my job. The apartment I was going to take a room in was close to downtown and really close to my job; there was a washer and dryer in the apartment and it had a great view. But there was a problem. A problem I long to overlook but last night things came to a head. I sent a text message asking if the room was cleaned out and ready for me to move in. I didn't get an answer. Instead I was asked if I'd take a smaller room I hadn't even seen since one of the guys there wanted to change rooms. Long story short, I called her a bitch and hung up. A half hour later, she wrote me a couple text messages apologizing and saying the offer still stood and that I could have the room we'd agreed on weeks ago. I told her I'd sleep on it and that I'd probably take it. But after sleeping on it, I've realized that my life is bitch free and though the location is good, why ruin my mellow by sharing space with the biggest bitch I've met since moving here? So I'm staying put.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?