Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

 

Re: Reasons

You're right. It's only fair that I give you some explanation of my abandonment.

Here's why: I'm tired, emotionally weak, and a bit lazy. My relationship with you is (and has been for a long time) too much work. Forgive my weakness. I'm just tired, and the energy, stress, worry, guilt, and fear that come along with our otherwise great friendship are no longer worth it.

But I DO care about you and want the best for you. I know the amazing qualities that made you my friend in the first place will help you make new friends and achieve the things you want to do in life. I just can't be there as you pursue these things.

I don't want to discuss or debate this. Though it makes me sad too, I've decided what I need to do. So, please accept my decision.

I'm sincerely sorry for all of the hurt and pain I have caused you. One of the great, reoccurring paradoxes in my life is that when I try to help and support people, I somehow end up hurting them. Please forgive me. My intentions were never malicious despite the outcome.

Now, that I'm crying at 8am on a Saturday morning, I better go.

Please leave me alone, and don't expect any further contact from me.

-C

My response:

I've already cried my tears friend. Your years of flaky shit haven't gone unnoticed. Good bye!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?