Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 

Popular Misanichs

The front page told me everything I needed to know. I leafed through its soggy pages and found diagrams of frogs with explanations of concrete matter.

"I thought frogs," but I interupt myself quiet in the security of knowing what I'm talking about. Up until a few weeks ago I would've been short of breath and wheezing yet here I am typing this.

Long factories producing short boxes fill the screen opening to a meat packer loading his day's truck. Coming and going. Leaving and living. The revolving door on Wall Street is stuck; filled with money and dry wit. "All roads lead to Mecca" someone said. I laughed.

Handy man Pete was at it again, losing screws he never knew he had. Uprooting the very fabric he stands on; what a fool. "Up with the sun" he says. I shun him. He has a disease. I mistake his usefulness for impropriety. I take lessons on the way home; sewing a blanket that maybe he can be buried in. Poor Pete. I hate that man.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?