Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

Employment Ho!

Like a pirate might say "LAND HO!" I am saying "EMPLOYMENT HO!" There are jobs in the not to distant future!! I am soooo relieved! YAY for me.
Once I land on the island of employment my days will no longer be filled with pacing and staring at my walls. Instead I will drink of the sweet nectar of a good day's work. I will receive copious amounts of money in exchange for sitting in front of a computer and doing what I do best. Every week will get my foot in a little bit further eventualy leading to a permanent position I just know. I'll also work developing photos in the evenings and on the weekends to supplement my office job. Oh...happy days are here again...hurrah, hurrah!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?