Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

Blatant Sabotage

Well folks...the night before my first day on the job my good friend 'StatCounter' alerted me to my own mom's presence on this blog of mine. It will subsequently never be the same so don't ever bother reading it again. I will most likely delete it in the very near future.
My mom promised me to never read it and she got caught red-handed. She denies remembering her promise about not reading this blog of mine.
Damn I'm angry! And there's nothing I can do! Nothing, nothing, nothing.

Comments:
Hola Winston!!! Espero que no te moleste que te deje un comentario en español, solo quería saludarte y decirte que sigo visitando tu blog, ánimo desde españa y gracias otra vez por lo que me dijiste de luna....."es de bien nacido ser agradecido". Saludos desde España!!!

Sirio.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?