Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

Wannabe Psychics

My world is filled it sometimes seems with wannabe psychics. People who think they've got you all figured out because they had a conversation with you. The truth is that there are so many facets of my personality that I think it would be impossible for most anybody to figure me out. I don't create these many facets on purpose or to be interesting; they just exist without any effort on my part.
What I love is when a wannabe psychic goes shooting off their mouth regarding their non-clinical opinions on my mental state just to later end up putting their foot in their mouth. "Oh...he's real fucked up and BLAH BLAH BLAH."
The problem is that sometimes instead of getting the chance to show that the wannabe psychic is wrong I get isolated by the wannabe psychic away from the groups he or she tells their bullshit to and it is therefore impossible to prove him or her wrong.
I hate wannabe psychics.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?