Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 

Rodger's Stupid

I don't know where the old man was coming from. Two months ago he invited me to come visit him and now he plays dumb about swapping phone numbers. I didn't really give him my cell phone number or my home phone for that matter; I'm not that stupid.
I found out he's 62. I guess in his day things were a lot different than now. Most blogs are by anonymous writers who may possibly go by a pen-name. In fact, who's to say how much of anyone's blog is truth or fiction including mine?
I think Rodger was trying to be an undercover operative who faked friendship to try and get the goods on me. He must've been pretty pissed off as is evident in his tone when his little plan stopped working. His local snitch loving sheriff must've really thought old Rodger was onto somethin'! Sorry to dissappoint you guys!!!
Another theory is that Rodger was drunk. This might account for the degree of negative judgementalness. I'm sure I've said similar things in my life to a person or two.
Shit, maybe he was trying to give me some more inspiration to write about...I don't know.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?