Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Monday, July 25, 2005

 

Rodger's Farewell.

Well, as you know, my name is Rodger Smith it's in the fucking phone book.I'm not the one that suggested swapping numbers, all I wanted was a model # off your phone to see what features it had on it. I don't put bogus names in my address book, I also don't associate with people that are ashamed of who thay are and I certenly don't want to be frinds with them. What the fuck are you hiding any way besides a disassociate personality. I think I see why a lot of time your complaining of not having quality Friends, just read between the lines !!!! Fucking grow up, get a life, see a doctor, Joe (what ever your fucking name is) don't fucking bother me anymore, I don't want to call you anything or anybody. I don't have time to waste on people like you! (to maney people around that are not sick!!)

Winston Churchill wrote:

Rodger,
I don't know you well enough to tell you my last name
man. Why don't you call me "Joe Crazy" or "Crazy
Joe"...will that work for your address book??? I
certainly hope it does! I appreciate our friendship.
Those 3D drawings on the street were awesome! As for
the link below, all I get is an error URL page. Oh
well. What is it anyways???
Joe

Comments:
Never trust anybody as old as Rodger kids! That old faggot. Anyways, his two cents were civil war issue from the Southern side; collectable but only valuable to KKK collectors.

Here's to you Rodge!!! You will be missed!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?