Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Friday, July 22, 2005

 

Let it rain!

I had some drinks last night and crashed around 1am. In my usual unusual style I woke up at 4am. At 5am I noticed the trees were being blown quite a bit so I walked to the front door. I opened it and was greeted with the coolest wind I've felt in at least a month. A storm was uh'comin'. I've got french doors for front doors so I opened them both and proceeded to walk around the house opening all the windows that aren't sealed shut with paint. After 10 minutes the house reached a level of cool I'll be enjoying come fall. I should mention that I'm being a cheap skate and not using the airconditioner this summer. Last month my electricity bill was only $40. I think maybe I should turn it on for an hour in the middle of the night though just to get rid of the heat that accumulates during the day.

Let it rain I say...LET IT RAIN!

Comments:
Hay man! Me, Junior & Bubba's been drankin, so I'll catch up on that e-mail in the mornin!
 
Hey,
You know I'm well practiced in the art of the Rain Dance. I'll do one for you now!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?