Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

 

Jealous MoFos!

Dear world! Why am I constantly encountering people who seek to get in the way of my happiness? Why must there always be at least one person at work who makes up lies and rumors about me to my supervisor behind my back? Why is there always somebody at the party who tells the girl I've been flirting with that I have a girlfriend I'm not telling her about while I'm in the bathroom? Why can't I get a square deal on my 'goodies'?
I'm convinced it's jealousy plain and simple. Competition and greed for sure! These are "healthy" attributes as long as they don't get out of control or at least they're natural. But I feel like I get more than my fair share of this type of prejudicial treatment. WHY??? I've had some lucky breaks but I've also had my share of miseries! I guess I'll have to grow into an old homeless man who has nothin' and nobody. When we have nothing to lose; everything becomes a gain...ya dig? What a fickle time in my life...*sigh*

Comments:
Hola Winston!!!! Me gusta tu página porque tienes muchas cosas y está muy bien, aunque no entiendi mucho ingles y esa es la pena. Ya puse lo de la luna muchas gracias por decirmelo me gusta mucho!!!!!

Saludos,
Sirio
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?