Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

Driving Down The Avenue

Pump up the music and take off your shoes. Rest 'em on my rear view mirror; I won't mind. Smoke 'em if you got 'em. I'm gonna take you for a trip in the mothership. Left outta the driveway and past the schools and churches. The asphalt still resonates with the sun's heat from another blistering day of our friend sunshine. Mumbling in my ear might get you smacked but in spite of this fact just try and relax. I'll open the moonroof so you can see our father sun's sister, the moon. Isn't she beautiful?! Weightless proportions my mind cannot comprehend. Her pock marked face glows kindness on us this evening. She'll be our watchtower. When she's gone we shall sleep. Open up your nostrils and smell the honeydew and fresh cut grass. Let your senses simmer in the evening's atmosphere.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?