Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 

Block that Ass

My cell phone offers several options I'd like to tell you about. I can put people into groups (i.e. friends, VIP, other, business, family). Once this is done I just figured out I can set my phone to only ring when the groups I mark call. So obviously I checked family and friends and VIP's too. This means I will never be awoken by another telemarketer but even better when my fake ass friends call I won't even be bothered. I'm psyched about this exciting new way to censor no good motherfuckers outta my life. It's like blocking somebody's email address but better! 'Go ahead and call!!! I won't hear ya.' Some people say technology has overrun their life but thanks to a little extra effort technology can also help reduce unwelcome intrusions.
Many thanks to the good people at Nokia. Cheers!!

Comments:
what's the number on that Nokia and will it block any number once you have it?
 
It's not an issue of having the number in order to block it like it is when you block an email address. Rather, the phone simply does not ring unless it's a recognized and wanted phone number that is calling.
 
I ment the model number.
 
Oh! I understand now...yeah...the model number is thus: Nokia 6016i

Cheers!
 
So if you give your # to someone you want to talk to but forget to enter them in your phone (for whatever drunken reason...) You never receive their call??
Wow! You must receive a lot more random, annoying phonecalls than me, cuz I prefer to say "screw you--click" than to miss a friend or potential friend's call...
I've sworn off telephones anyway, though, and become a devout...er...drunk nun...!
 
The phone just doesn't ring. The screen lights up and next time I look at it I see the number(s) that called. They can also leave a voicemail message which I will similarly not be audibly made aware of. And as for receiving random and annoying phone calls I'm in the US babe where telemarketers run rampant.

As for the drunken nun label, it reminds me of a little wooden statue I used to have in my room back in the day. It was this fat ass monk sitting on a barrel with a big ol' mug in his hand and an even bigger smile on his face. Would you try and carve a nun to keep him company please?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?