Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Friday, June 10, 2005

 

M.J...

So I admit, I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to hear the Michael Jackson verdict. I'm sure all the news agencies have written their performed response for either unfolding scenario. I'm curious what they'll say if he's found innocent. I'm curious what they'll say if he's found guilty. And I'm also curious what they would've said once we find out the verdict and the news agencies have gone ahead and delivered their pre-packaged and stamped declaration regarding this circus of sorts.

To tell you the truth, I was hoping they'd put Jackson in one of those CA prisons and just watch the stop watch until he killed himself. Unfortunately, they plan to let him spend his entire sentence in his own private quarters; free from the anal penetrations so willingly available on just the other side of one or more of his soon-to-be concrete walls. I was hoping the same for that Scott Peterson too. But instead these animals sit quietly with a book in their own little cell waiting for time to speed up or stop, one or the other.

Death to the sickos!!!!

Comments:
Unfortunately, I don't get enough media coverage to really feel on-the-edge-of-my-seat about this one.
But, I know if I were waiting for "time to speed up or stop", I'd get myself another good book and read it!
Glad to see you back with a post!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?