Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

Loopty Loo

Another day...another round of laughs. Just imagining the shit that must be going down at my former workplace makes me smile this big proud smile. If I were around a stranger they'd undoubtedly catch me snickering to myself more than once a day. They'd say something like, "Hey, what's so funny?" I'd offer them my home page's address and encourage them to read it. That way they'd get all the background they could possibly need on why I'm finding life particularly amusing right now.
I was stuck for 5 months in a hostile working and living environment I hadn't the money to escape from. Granted, 'it wasn't my first rodeo' as the cowboy truckers like to say. I also got to see a part of the world most people like myself haven't. I spent New Year's in Seoul and well, that's a story unto itself. The experience wasn't all bad but now that I'm back I sure hope my former employer is finding himself in one bad spot.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?