Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

I got paid!!!

Well whadaya know??? Wednesday, yesterday, was the last day of the work week since today, Thursday, is a national holiday in honor of children called "Children's Day." Since I teach Korean children I have no desire to celebrate this yearly occasion yet as I write this, I find myself surrounded by a row on either side of loud crazy little kids playing a cart racing game. Tomorrow, Friday, is a day off for me because my current employer deemed it thus. Luckily, the banks will be open and I'll be able to wake up and go cash this check I got for 1 million won ($1,000). I usually get paid cash. Sometimes they throw a check for 100,000 won ($100) or two into the envelope but this is the first time I've gotten one for a million. I make 1.9 million won per month and get a free apartment to live in. After taxes and utilities are taken out I'm usually left with about 1.7 million won ($1,700). We get paid once a month.
Anyways, unbeknownst to anyone in S. Korea, including my flatmate and co-worker Michelle, my bitch supervisor 'Sunny,' the dick owner Mr. Kim, the annoying religious girl from New Zealand or any of the Korean women who are also my co-workers I unceremoniously QUIT last night!!!!!!! Yup...I won't be there on Monday and I hope their business goes belly up. I'm taking a flight outta this country on Saturday...assuming the check cashes first thing tomorrow morning (UPDATE: IT CASHED!!!). Fuck 'em in the neck as my dad likes to say from time to time. They deserve it soooooo bad!!! You have noooo idea.

I'm not sure if I will continue to update it or not. I might start another blog. If so...I might provide a link on this page that will direct you to the new blog. We'll see...time will tell.
And remember...S. Korea SUCKS!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?