Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Eden

The mythical existence of The Garden of Eden springs to mind when thinking about my new living situation. Birds of all kinds graze for worms while scruffy chipmunks and rabbits dart about. The peace of living alone and for the first time in years having cable TV have brought me to a new level. Since this is a "new" level I cannot yet go giving verbose examinations of my new surroundings. But in time, those will come I'm sure.

I get my license back this Friday! 13 months of restricted driving have finally come to an end. I'll be able to drive wherever, whenever even if it's 3am. I can't wait...

Comments:
Sounds beautiful! I'm looking at a picture of the left panel of Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights and picturing you chilling in the middle of it.
with cable!
 
Where you been?? Hay let's go get a few beer and celebrate you getting your license back, you drive!O.k.
 
Thanks for the comments you two. I'd temporarily forgotten about Bosch. As for the invite for the beers...sounds great but I'm going to try and never drive intoxicated again since the last year has been so...aweful (without a license). I've got an idea! Hey Rodger, why don't you get a side car for your motorcycle so that way you can drive!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?