Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

 

Blogging in America

There were three legs on my 18 hour trip home. I sat next to 3 different and nice people who didn't talk too much but instead just the right amount. United Airlines forgot to put my checked bags on my final leg so I had to come back to the airport 4 hours later to pick them up. When they finally rolled out on the belt one of them was taped together but still a gaping space of about half a foot showed my contents to anyone who happened to look.
I got a little pissed and did a quick inventory check. Fortunately and unbelievably hardly anything was missing. Just a cassette I can replace and a talisman woven in S. Korea that I had planned to attach to my new cell phone. Other than that everything was there. I'd bought a pipe and they chipped the mouthpiece which pisses me off but the chip isn't dire.
It's 6pm in S. Korea and I wonder if they've gone in my room to find I've left or if they think I am just skipping work today. I'd be starting one of my better classes right now if I were still there but I'm not...lol!!!
Yesterday was Mother's Day and I enjoyed a pleasant afternoon with Mom and Grandma. I got to eat the best damn Mexican food I've had in months. It was delicious! I ate so much I had to go for a walk. I went to a grocery store nearby and happened to run into a local newscaster. I said, "Hey! You're on the news." She said, "Yes, my name is Cynthia. What's your name?" I shook her hand and told her it was nice to meet her. Later on I trimmed the hedges at Grandma's while Mom mowed. Grandma was in a pleasant state.
I guess I'm going to keep blogging on this site. I've changed my profile including my location.
ENJOY!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?