Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Friday, May 13, 2005

 

The beginning of a new chapter

Well today is my last here at Mom's house. I'll be spending tonight in a house of my very own. I'm pretty much back on Central Time now. My step-dad has been outta town visiting his mom for the week; doing some work over there too. He'll be back any time now. Fortunately, my mom was kind enough to move my things over to the house with the help of a couple guys before I got back. I'm crossing my fingers that the former inhabitants might still be receiving cable as is common when moving in after someone else. I hope I can convince a friend or two to come over and have some fun.

Have a great weekend everybody!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?