Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

Shopping

Am I the only straight guy who enjoys shopping?! Sure, grocery shopping isn't my idea of a good time. Neither is shopping for socks at Target! But I love to go shopping when I have money to burn on quality merchandise. Whether it's a watch from the jewelry store or a new pair of shoes from the finest designer, shopping is a thrill! In today's consumer market, having nice things is very important. Therefore I like having nice things. Some may say, "With that money you could've bought such and such!" I already spend enough money on consumables; why not treat myself to the finer things with the money that remains?! I admit, it makes me feel better about myself as it's designed to do. I don't use credit cards though. Cash only! If I can't afford it and have to put in on plastic well then it isn't right for me to buy it. This is a valuable rule for myself and it is also why I have PERFECT credit (brag, brag...) . Anyways, save up some money and do something really awesome. You'll thank yourself and be a better person for doing so!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?