Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Please excuse me...

Hello all! I must apologize for my recent neglect as it pertains to this here blog. The truth is that I've been, yet again, sucked into playing one of these free online games. A month or two ago I found msyself waking up in the middle of the night to come to the PC bhang (PC "room") to check up on my status in a turn based game called Pimpslord.com (http://www.pimpslord.com). Games there last 7 days and after a week of work I felt a little defeated and subsequently decided to quit playing.
Coincidentally, I stumbled upon an incredibly similar game called "The Mafia Boss" (http://www.themafiaboss.com). I've been busy playing this turn based game for about 5 days. These games last for 10 days. I'm ranked #5 in the world! I happen to have joined the strongest family around so I have major protection lending to my success but my experiences at Pimpslord.com prepared me well. Fret not y'all; I'll be adding to this blog with some juicy updates really soon!!! Stay tuned...

Comments:
Hay Winston! I'm using stat counter.com I just don't have it set for invisible, The butterfly is a different counter just put it on for looks (SoftwareWing.com). Click on view sorce on my page and and see how the code is set up it may help you on yours. anyway my page is out of line going to work on it, I don't know if its me or the server.
later,R. Smith
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?