Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

 

Obtuse

What's up with all these oddly shaped three dimensional figurines when all I see are circle, square and triangle holes? Why have things become so hard to fit? Is it my fault? Is it all that psychoactive material I've done with myself? Is it a simple function of being human? What's with this outsider's realm I seem to inhabit? Am I a child in the wilderness (referencing the children of Israel's wander through the wilderness)? If I strike this rock with my rod will water spew forth as it did for Moses? Can I part the sea to escape from my enemies? Will there be a promised land filled with unexpected giants who I will have to smite in order to receive my birthright? Will I die before the journey is done? Too many questions, not enough steam.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?