Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

 

It's weird, I know.

Today's Friday. What's strange is that on these rare days off instead of sleeping in I wake up super early. What am I thinking?! I'm just listening to my internal clock I suppose. I wake up and try to fall back asleep but on these days when I have nothing to do I end up getting out of bed, putting on some clothes and going for a walk. On days when I have to work I am able to go back to sleep (I don't go to work until 2pm). I'm doing one of two things and I'm not sure which. I'm either sleeping on work days to help myself avoid the inevitable reality that I have to go to work -OR- I am trying to save my energy for what I get paid to do (teach) instead of burning it on a stroll that has no destination whatsoever. This is a good thing about living in Korea that I must concede. I live in Incheon. Incheon is a city of 3 million that's very close to Seoul, the capitol. In fact, it's so close that the subway stops close to my apartment can take me to Seoul and beyond. The public transportation system is immense. I have a National Geographic map I took from my Grandma before I left that shows population density in North and South Korea. The area from my port city of Incheon to Seoul is the most densely populated area on the entire peninsula. I read yesterday that Seoul is the fifth densest city in the world. It makes those strolls of mine pretty interesting from time to time. Lots of stuff to look at I suppose.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?