Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

It's getting hot!

It's hot as hell today here in South Korea. It's the humidity I tell ya! It seems like just a few weeks ago there was snow on the ground and now I'm sweating buckets. My apartment has heating of course but no AC, just windows and a couple fans. Same thing's true for the school where I work. All my long sleeve shirts are no longer usable. Short sleeves only!

My flatmate, Michelle, continues to annoy for no good reason I might add. I was taking a shower this morning and the water went cold for about 2 minutes. The thermostat panel is in her room and although it might've been a freak occurrence I can't help but suspect her of foul play. A week and a half ago I found transparent glass shards on the shower floor. Luckily, I spotted them while waiting for the water to get hot. She had broken a glass bottle of make-up a full week or more prior to my finding the glass. I shower everyday so it is a mystery how a couple dangerously sharp pieces of glass could 'appear' where there had been none for at least a week since her breaking of the bottle. If my suspicions are true all I can say is that she is obviously a sick twisted bitch whose probably got a lot of issues. In the beginning of our time of cohabitation I tried on several occasions to speak with her but she responded only with an overly dramatic slamming of her door. She stays in her room 99% of the time. Very strange... I believe it has something to do with the fact that she's honestly quite ugly and I don't offer much support for her in that department. One night at the beginning she admitted that her face was less than desirable and like an idiot, instead of correcting her I let it go without any reassurance since she was 100% right.

Comments:
Hay Winston, thanks for the link.
I've been reading your blog great stuff. My blogs are sort of long, at least for me. I post about three times a week. Hay! Be careful man, that bitch you live with sounds dangerous to me. You don't want to wake up dead some morning. Seems as if a lot of thoes people have problems with Americans.
 
Winston! Check your mail, maybe this will help!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?