Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

It's 420 my Neezies!

Happy 420 all. Since Korea has draconian laws pertaining to illicit drugs including but not limited to Mary J, I will not be celebrating properly this year. Oh well. I needed a break I suppose. Give the old lungs a chance to heal before another ripping 40 years or so...lol. At least the weather here is nice today. Yesterday it was raining buckets or as I heard once "It's rainin' like a cow pissin' on a flat rock."
Here's to all you stoners; CHEERS!

Comments:
Echoed cheers from someone in the same boat (though without the relieved cow above)! Have been enjoying your recent thoughts/reflections about life as imported foreigner in Korea. Lock on, you crazy Rawker!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?