Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

 

Get this...

So as I indicated in my last post I got Friday off. I was out for an early morning walk and I decided to walk past my school where I teach. It's a six story building and the business I work for fills up the second and third floors. So I went to the second floor and whadaya know? The receptionist was sitting behind her desk in casual attire and all the lights were on. She was chatting with a woman I've seen hanging around a couple times before. After making eye contact through the glass door I strolled into the lobby and asked what she was doing here. She didn't respond because supposedly she can't speak English. I said "ok. I've just come to retrieve my sunglasses. I left them on my desk in the teacher's room." As I made my way toward the entrance of the teacher's room I noticed that the owner's office door was open. After a few seconds I emerged with my sunglasses on. I looked in the owner's office and he was sitting at his desk! If you read my post regularly you'll know that this is highly suspicious since he supposedly took a job as an engineer roughly a month ago. Friday was not a national holiday either. It was a day off specific only to the franchise for which I work. I think the owner lied to us at his farewell dinner. He must work from home now, handling the business side of things from the cozy confines of his pampered lair.
Just another example of Korean deception.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?