Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

 

Ramblings of a MAD man...

The vision of a fruitful life is stagnant in me. Don't get me wrong, it is still there but...
I wonder what it is about the world and me that makes things so obtuse so much of the time. Is it jealousy, greed, or survival of the fittest? Am I fooling myself when I look in the mirror? Is everyone? Is the transparency of this game we call life only evident to me? Where are my brothers and sisters who also see this game for what it really is? Perhaps they're all around me but rule #1: Don't help your fellow man, at least not me. What an uncooperative dynamic we have these days. I'd like to be able to say that it was different in the old days, before I was born, but in my heart I'm afraid it's always been this way. I have this ideal of communal understanding and communal healing but nobodies into that nowadays. The 60's gave birth to a number of such communities but nearly all of them failed within a decade or two. Usually these types of organizations get taken advantage of and exploited which drives them under and diminishes their resources leading to their ultimate demise. It's a shame, a real shame.
The world isn't perfect and neither am I. This mantra reminds me to not expect so much from my fellow carbon based life forms. Consequently, I am left feeling perpetually unfulfilled.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?