Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

 

Not good enough?!

The pursuit of big tits takes a thing or two other than a fondness for them. A killer physique of my own and lots of cash are the things that pop into my mind first. I got neither unfortunately. I could work my ass off as I still may someday to have a kick ass body but then I might just become a boy toy and I don't play that. Besides, I'm shorter than a lot of American dudes so even if I was buff, ripped or otherwise lean and mean I'd still be that dude who ain't even 6 foot. The money situation is another catch 22. On one hand, if I had it all the time I could get me some kinky slut from the 7/11 and buy her some fake fun bags and that would solve that shit until she found somethin' better that is. I also imagine how disconcerting it must be for those fat old fuckers with tons of loot to have to realize that their sun and moon ain't nothin' but a money hungry slut. Wishing on a star seems like a good plan for me. Like winnin' the lottery or somethin'. Findin' a nice girl who likes me for who and what I am who also happens to have some nice breaseseses. Only time will tell. For those who wish the best for me, let's keep our titty squeezin' fingers crossed shall we???

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?