Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

 

Me, my life and the pursuit of...TITTY!

You know, Jay-Z, the rapper, has a song called "99 problems but a bitch ain't one". What a lucky man!!!!!! I'd say nearly all my problems involve at least one bitch if not more. One of the problems is admittedly a lack of a bitch of my very own too. If only I were a NYC negro with money out the ass...ahhhhhhhhhhh. The truth is that women all but rule my life. Both the ugly and undesirable ones already in place and the ones I long to have a gratifying relationship with. I'm hung up on titties. I wonder if there's ever going to be a way around this fact. I'm afraid I'll be hittin' the strip clubs for whores for the rest of my life merely to fulfill my big titty fetish. Those bitches have little to offer but problems most of the time. I'm too old to find a good girl who fits the physique and isn't burdened with children from an earlier relationship. Though, if I am willing to be a step-dad, there are, I hear, many a young woman to choose from. I'll have to think that scenario over long and hard...if you get my drift...lol!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?