Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Monday, March 28, 2005

 

It's all good

Sometimes I think I was made for the life of a traveler. Always surrounded by people yet always alone. It compounds the situation when no one speaks the same language as you. It's easy to get lost in the endless stream of stimuli. It can seem disorienting but if you can work your brain matter around in such a way as to accept the the dizzying stream it becomes almost hypnotic and dare I say fun! Don't get me wrong, frustration and resulting emotions are around every corner but if you're heads on right that day it can be quite amusing. Letting go of that need or want for control is outside many peoples' comfort level including mine most of the time. I've known a person or two who are completely at ease letting someone else take the wheel. Those people are fun because they let me do what I want but in hindsight they're also to envy in a way. To just be able to let go like that. What a thrill!!! No doubt it can get you in trouble if you let the wrong person take the wheel and I'm sure those people have had their share of troubles but I bet they've had a lot of fun too. I guess we need to find an equilibrium which allows us to sometimes let go but not foolishly, with the wrong person or at the wrong time. I once had a little epiphany that no matter what, everything was gonna be okay. Something to think about.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?