Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

Is there something wrong?

I'd just like to tell the critics of the world to go get a degree in psychology before they start spouting all their uneducated opinions on this or that. People consider themselves to be such experts when it comes to figuring somebody they don't like out. I think their opinions are largely and often fueled by jealousy and envy. I know because I do it myself. We all do I'm pretty sure. Nonetheless, it's annoying and hurtful as hell sometimes when you're the victim of it. You just want to slap them and tell them to mind their own goddamn business but they'll just look at you and remind you that it's a free country. People twist shit around to make themselves look better in the eyes of others and to themselves. They don't even realize they're doing it I'm convinced. Does that make them innocent? Absolutely not. Whether a person plows into someone else after falling asleep at the wheel or gets in their car and decides to go run over people they're still responsible for taking someone's life. What's more is that sometimes their 'innocent' criticisms really ruin the life of their target. It's a dirty messy game ya'll. Watch yer neck!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?